Why clear your cache?
Your browser (whether it be Firefox, Safari or Internext Explorer) contains a folder where images and web pages are saved or “cached”.
How to Clear your cache in:
- Click on the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- A dialogue window will appear, providing you with a list of checkboxes for the types of information that you wish to have removed.
Internet Explorer (IE 8)
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
Safari (V 8.0)
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.