This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- a list of software plugins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2003 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- PDF Documents
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Microsoft Word Documents
- Microsoft Word Viewer 2003 for Windows